- Fully qualified welding of stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, brass, and galvanized metals.
- Food grade, purge, and structural welding.
- Other less common specialty metals.
We utilize the three primary and most common metal welding processes known as
- MIG (GMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
We are one of the few shops in the area with a state of the art 4kw Fiber Laser.
- Precision cutting/etching capabilities
- Production runs or batch cutting small parts
- Speeds up to 4x faster than CO2 machines
- 60 x 120 sheet size
- 1” Carbon steel, 1/2” Stainless, 3/8”
- Aluminum and Brass
Our 250 ton 12 ft. CNC, programmable press brake allows us to bend and form materials to precision accuracy whether for one part of a thousand, tolerances will be held. Also allows repeatability of bump forming.
- 5 ft. x 1/4” thick
- 10 ft. X 1/8” thick
- Cone rolling
- Variety of metals